Sharing 15 random things about me!
It’s already the first month of the last quarter of the year and I’m pretty excited! Things have been great lately even if I was really sick the past 2 weeks. Opportunities have opened up for me and I can’t wait to share everything to you once everything’s finalized.
Anyway, for my first entry for the month of September, I’m answering this question tags sent to my via direct message. I think it’s great that a few do ask me these things and hopefully, you guys would do the same. I’d love to get to know all of you my friends better.
Here are the questions:
- What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
“Ate H” – Ate means big sister in my native dialect. My mom sometimes calls me with my second name, Frauline.
- What’s a weird habit of yours?
I can get a little OC, is it weird if I want all pens of different colors (black, blue & red), the ones I always use at work, the same, same brand and kind. If one goes out of ink, then I throw them all away and replace them with another set of 3. Also, I tend to check out other’s brows while on public transportation (sorry, if it’s rude, but really it’s just the makeup addict in me).
- Do you have any weird phobias?
Not really, but I can get claustrophobic at times.
- What’s a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
It would be Celine Dion’s Alone and I usually do that while taking a shower (LOL!).
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I just hate seeing anyone picking their nose in public. Also, I hate the feeling of hearing screeching tires gives me.
- What’s one of your nervous habits?
I usually fidget or play with my fingers. I sometimes notice hugging myself whenever I’m nervous and my right hand usually holds my neck, as if trying to comfort myself.
- What side of your bed do you sleep on?
I usually lay flat on bed but I tend to lean on the left as well.
- What was your first stuffed animal & its name?
It was a frog stuffed toy from my grandma and of course, silly little me named it Froggy (This is embarrassing!).
- What drink do you always order at Starbucks?
Caramel macchiato or matcha
- What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Always wash your face before hitting off the sack. If I’m too tired, then I just remove my makeup and go to sleep even without washing my face. I know it’s bad.
- Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the shower/ facing it.
- Do you have any weird body skills?
I don’t really have any. Does being able to bend my fingers in the distal phalanx area count?
- What’s your favorite comfort food/food that’s bad but you love to eat anyway?
Chocolates! I love me with lots of chocolates, even when I get a sore throat the next day.
- What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
‘Annoying (samoka – in my native tongue)’ when I’m annoyed or starting to get angry. ‘Really different (lahi ra – in my native tongue)’ when I’m amazed or something similar.
- Time to sleep – what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
My fave jammies!
Please feel free to tag yourself and I’d love to know your answers as well!
Be pretty, be happy, be you! H~