Answering 50 Questions I’ve Never Been Asked!
Answering these kinds of tag questions isn’t really my thing but my friend, Nicole, has totally encouraged me to do this. I was first planning to put this on Tumblr but I found some of the questions were already asked by some of you (so these aren’t really questions that I’ve never been asked but just didn’t answer) so I just decided to post this here. Here are the questions & my answers:
- What’s your favorite candle scent?
I love floral scented candles or vanilla scented ones.
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Girl’s Generation’s Sooyoung (One of the reasons why I wouldn’t want to answer these types of questions is because I’ll reveal my inner kpop fan to the world!) or Lucy Hale
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I think Eric Nam would be a great brother or Chris Evans
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Around 28-32, can’t give a specific age! That isn’t in my plans yet!
- Do you know a hoarder?
I for one loves stationery but my sister loves to collect anything Fairytale (the manga/anime) related. She has everything from figures to posters.
- Can you do a split?
No! I’m not that flexible.
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I think I was around 7-8 but I always had those little wheels beside the rear wheel. (Trivia!) Now, I’m actually scared of riding one.
- How many oceans have you swam in?
- How many countries have you been to?
Two! I’m the type who would love to travel but I always prioritize my own so I’m focused on traveling around my country first before the ones outside of it but I’m actually planning to go to another country by the end of this year or maybe by early next year!
- Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes! I have an uncle who is an army officer. (So, dare not mess with me! LOL!)
- What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Chloe Anika Rae has always been on my mind ever since I thought about my daughter’s possible names. Or something with Miel too.
- What would you name your son if you had one?
I haven’t thought about this yet. Maybe Dean or Kaden, not sure.
- What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
C! I’ve always been an achiever in school so I always did my best to earn A’s. I was really devastated when I got a C.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I grew up with Pokemon, Digimon, Ghostfighter and other anime shows that time. As for non Japanese then it would be Power Puff Girls, Hey Arnold. I watched every cartoon on TV before.
- What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
My mom always dressed me as a witch when I was young since it was the easiest costume to get her hands on even when I always wanted to dress up as one of the Disney Princesses.
- Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I literally grew up with Harry Potter! I’ve read all 7 books. I’ve also read Hunger Games but I’m not really a Twilight series fan.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Probably, British! I just like how the British accent sound.
- Did your mother go to college?
Yes, she finished a degree in Education.
- Are your grandparents still married?
Yes, but both my grandfathers are already dead and my grandmas are still very healthy.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No but my dad sent me to some Taekwondo classes when I was in grade school.
- Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Of course! I know all the characters in Sesame Street.
- What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Enchanted Kingdom! I remember bugging my dad when I was in 3rd grade just so he would fly us to Luzon to go to Enchanted Kingdom.
- What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Aside from English and my native language, I’d love to learn Korean and French!
- Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- Is your father bald?
No! He even has thick hair.
- Do you know triplets?
Personally, no. Would the Song triplets from Superman is Back count?
- Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Can’t choose! I love both! I watched both multiple times already.
- Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, once. I like trying different cuisines.
- What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I have a lot in mind. A few would be Casa Verde, Spice Fusion, Vikings, Il Mee and a lot more.
- Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
No but would love to go!
- Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
If I was a boy, I think I would be named Geosh or something like that because my dad loves the name Josh but he would add a touch of his own to it since his name starts with G.
- If you have a nickname, what is it?
My sisters call me H. Everyone else calls me Honey.
- Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My parents, gotta treat them equally or one would sulk, they’re like kids! haha! Love my sisters and brothers too! My boyfriend’s a given!
- Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Either! As long as my workplace and my home aren’t too far.
- Can you whistle?
Nope. I suck, I know! LOL!
- Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Yes, I can’t easily sleep with all lights turned off.
- Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I always try my best to eat breakfast every morning. It’s the most important meal of the day and given the work I have, I need some energy booster before going to work.
- Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Aside from my daily vitamins, I take Ferrous Sulfate. I also always see to it that I have antihistamines with me since I tend to have bad allergies.
- What medical conditions do you have?
I’m anemic and scoliotic. Aside from that, I’m healthy!
- How many times have you been to the hospital?
I have biannual check ups but I have never been admitted to a hospital.
- Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes, of course!
- Where do you buy your jeans?
Jag, Penshoppe, H&M
- What’s the last compliment you got?
I did great in the other day’s exam.
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
There are times that I remember them but there are also times that I don’t but I know that I dreamt of something.
- What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I love matcha! I also like Peppermint.
- How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
About 10 pairs. I’m more of a bags person than shoes.
- What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Same as mine.
- How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I always knew that he isn’t real.
- Why do you have a tumblr?
My tumblr, Hfrauline, is actually an extension of this blog. My instagram posts are automatically posted there and my recent blog posts as well. If you like Korean dramas, then check it out as I also make reviews on the dramas I watched there.
Tagging everyone who would also want to answer the questions and share a little about them!
P.S. Isn’t the image above just lovely? Wish I was in Japan or Korea right now to see the Cherry Blossoms bloom. I have always dreamed of watching them which is why I’d love to experience Spring. Also, I’m wishing everyone Happy Easter!
(Photo used isn’t mine. Credits to the rightful owners of the photo used.)
Be pretty, be happy, be you! H~