Sharing to you my current makeup routine!
I have been doing this routine since the beginning of April or the start of Spring until recently, this Summer, but in the case of my country, the just start of Summer (even if it’s like summer every day). I have tried and tested all the products in this routine and I’m pretty satisfied with them.
Here’s my current makeup routine:
• Etude House Sun Prise Natural Corrector Light – a sunscreen and makeup corrector in one!
• Mizon Snail Repair Blemish Balm – I love me some snail, so I wouldn’t say no to some snail content in my BB cream, though I mix this up with a BB cream with a darker shade since it’s too light for me and sadly this only comes in one color.
• Etude House Big Cover Concealer Tip in Sand – my fave concealer right now! This has medium coverage and lasts a whole day.
• Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder – my fave powder of all time!
Brows & Eyes:
• Etude House Drawing Duo Brow – I’ve been using this pencil and powder duo recently and loving it.
• Etude House Proof of 10 Auto Pencil – I don’t usually use eye liners but I do tightline my eyes with this eye liner.
• Etude House 101 Pencil in #4 & #10 – I use #4 for my aegyosal and #10 for highlighting my lower eyelids to make my eyes look bigger and awake since my eyes tend to look droopy.
• Etude House Curl Fix Mascara – holy grail mascara status here!
Blush & Highlight:
• Etude House Berry Delicious Blusher in #1 Ripe Strawberry – I stopped using blushers last year then started using this again recently. I’m currently loving this blusher and it’s very pigmented too.
• The Face Shop Highlighter Beam – I’ve been skipping contouring but I’ve also been loving some highlighting.
• The Face Shop x Kakao Talk Melting Color Lip Creamer in #13 Sweet Tube – this is my go-to lip product right now. I usually prefer colored lip balms as these can keep my lips moisturized with a pop of color.
• Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tint in Fillmore – my fave lip product for gradient lips.
This post has long been overdue but I hope you liked it!
Be pretty, be happy, be you! H~