Something I’d love to collect next to lippies!
As a beauty junkie, I love trying out new makeup trends and collecting makeup products. I guess it’s natural for a beauty blogger to have lots of lippies. Aside from lippies, I’m starting to collect different mascaras.
I’m not blessed with long lashes so I love the effect of lengthening and curling mascaras on my lashes. Also, I’m not a fan of falsies, this is why a good mascara is a must for me. Aside from a flawless face, filled in brows and my choice of lippie for the day, I don’t go out without curled lashes.
Right now I have 8 mascaras, 5 Korean and 3 drugstore mascaras.
• Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix –My favorite mascara of all time! This is definitely my holy grail mascara. This gives off an effect that looks like you are wearing falsies but aren’t. This lasts for 24 hours as well and it’s waterproof. It has a unique brush that helps give off that doll eyes look even without the use of a lash curler.
• Tony Moly Delight Circle Lens Mascara –This is the curling and lengthening one. This isn’t waterproof but I love this since this combs my thin lashes up giving off that naturally long curled lashes.
• The Saem Eco Soul Waterproof Gel Mascara –I have reviewed this mascara and have told you how I really like this. This gives off a sharp looking dollish eyes. This is waterproof, sweat proof and sebum proof. I love using this on my lower lashes.
• Missha x Line Friends 4D Mascara –This is my recent purchase and also have reviewed this. I totally fell for Brown! It’s way too cute to resist, also a nice volumizing mascara giving off a 4D effect on your lashes.
• The Faceshop Freshian Volumizing Mascara –The cheapest Korean mascara I got but is fairly a really good volumizing mascara.
• Maybelline Great Lash –Maybelline would definitely be my favorite drugstore brand and I love all their mascaras. The Great Lash is definitely a must have and a holy grail product. This lengthens and curls my thin lashes well plus it’s really affordable. I would definitely recommend this product for those who are newbies when it comes to makeup.
• Maybelline Volume Express The Hyper Curl –This mascara makes your eyes come alive and keeps your lashes curled while also volumizing them.
• Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies –This was one of my first beauty products while I was still learning how to apply makeup. Ever since then, I have seen myself picking up one whenever I run out of this. You don’t need a lash curler with this but gives off a my lashes with falsies look even without any if used with an eyelash curler.
Looking forward to the growth of this collection! P.S. I also inserted the links of the ones I have reviewed
Be pretty, be happy, be you! H~